Friday, September 25, 2009

#90: I blew it but...

Ok I blew it. I missed posting yesterday. But I had good reasons. It was an unusual day yesterday. I was running around like a headless chicken trying to balance work and family.

By the time I was done, it was 9PM and I laid down on the couch and turn on the TV. There was nothing interesting. I have about 5 shows recorded in my DVR which I have not touched. I was thinking of watching the House series premier but it'll run for two hours. I also recorder Scarface a week ago. Having difficulty deciding what to watch, I fell into deep slumber.

I finally regained consciousness at 2AM and there was some kind of InfoMercial on the TV. Was it sham-wow? I wasn't to sure as I turned it off and went to bed.

Anyway, to make it up, I will be doing another post today (including this post). So I hope my readers (probably about 3 of you out there) will understand.

Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment