Saturday, September 12, 2009

#78: The joy of moving

I have been busy packing our stuffs. My kids and I are moving to a new place in a couple of days. It's not a big move since it's just around the area where we currently live.

This is probably my 8th change of address in 9 years so it's no longer exhausting to me but rather just going through the motion.  I'm already familiar with the process that I could do this with my eyes close.

The good thing about moving often (as you can see it's like every year) is that it gives us a chance to get rid of stuffs that we don't need or use anymore. More like a spring cleaning. You'll be surprised how things like clothes, furniture, kitchenware, electronics and other things in the house can grow overtime.

At this moment, I have 5 boxes of assorted stuffs ready for donations. I also got a couple of things for sale like this computer, this bike and this washing machine and drier.

We throw or give away a lot of our stuffs when we move but of course we always make sure to keep the good ones, just the good ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment