Sunday, September 20, 2009

#86: Breaking Bad

I didn't catch the Emmy Awards tonight. Not that I've been waiting for it. Besides Sundays is usually busy for me. Going to the grocery, doing chores and of course doing laundry is always the highlights of my day.

I finally had a chance to look online who the winners are. I'm glad that my new favorite show Breaking Bad got the Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series award for Bryan Cranston . Cranston use to play Hal, the wacky father of the funny TV series Malcolm in the Middle.

Breaking Bad is about a high school chemistry teacher, upon discovering he has two years left to live due to Stage III cancer, begins running a crystal meth lab on the side in order to ensure his family's financial survival and provide care for his cerebral palsy-afflicted son

The worse thing about TV shows is when you start to love it, for some reasons or another, suddenly got pulled out off the air. Breaking Bad has already two successful seasons and with this award, it looks like it's going to stay on the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment