Saturday, September 5, 2009

#71: E.R. Visit

For the past two days, I've been suffering from headaches that come and go. I was hoping it would go away but today it became worse. It's like someone is pushing a pin every minute and the pain would last for a few seconds.

By late afternoon I couldn't take it anymore. Luckily my ex-wife was visiting the kids over the weekend and she convince me to go to the E.R.

I waited for more than an hour to be seen by a doctor and it only took a few minutes for the actual face to face encounter. The worse part of it is that it cost me $130.00 even though i pay high premium for my insurance.

Needless to say, my illness is nothing serious. Although right now I'm taking major pain killer (vicodin) for the next few days and some antibiotics.

I'm still not feeling well but I had time to go out and grab some things at the grocery with Nadire and her BFF Kathy (she may look so white but she's actually a quarter Filipino). although sometime they can be a handful, these two always makes my day when they're around.

Here's some snapshots of them enjoying each other:


No comments:

Post a Comment