Wednesday, July 1, 2009

#5: Surf the web faster and safer with Firefox 3.5

I just upgraded my firefox browser to version 3.5, a day after it's release and already am loving it. It's definitely much snappier than the previous version. So far the new version has reach 5 million downloads in just one day.

I've been using firefox since it was first released in 2004 and I haven't stop using it ever since. It's definitely much much better than internet explorer specially when it comes to virus protection and security.

It is now a part of my routine when I setup new computers or fix old ones to install firefox. Aside from your anti-virus software, installing firefox should be a must.

If you have not heard of firefox before, it's not to late to start. Grab your copy for free at mozilla.com. The new features are pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment