Thursday, July 23, 2009

#27: 5 stupid things I should have not said

Did you ever wish you can take back what you said because you realized it was stupid? Well everyone in one way or another had experience such a boo boo. Here's the top 5 stupid things I said to girls (for real).

5. "What's that on your face, that red thingy? Might want to check the mirror" (not realizing it was a blush on, she spent 10 minutes in the restroom trying to retouch her makeup)

4. My co-worker said, "You know my birthday is on monday". I replied, "Already? Didn't you just had your 30th birthday last month?" (she's actually just 22 years old, I mistakenly mixed her up with another much older co-worker)

3. "I see your drinking non-fat milk, is it because you think your fat?"

2. Trying to make a conversation with a hot lady working in a coffee shop. "Maybe we can grab a coffee sometime?" duh she works at a coffee shop

And the number one stupid thing I said,"Hey you think you can brew some coffee and see if you're a wife material?"

Crap!, I just increased my chance of being single forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment