Saturday, July 11, 2009

#15: Party's over...at least for now

It was a crazy two day party. Nadire's party is over. I didn't have much sleep last night since I was trying to make sure Nadire and her guests won't be doing any crazy things. I went to bed at 4AM and I can still here them talking. I don't know how they did it but all the girls stayed up all night.

In the morning, some parents started to trickle in and picking up their kids. By noon time, a couple of them still lounging around, tired, weary and quiet (thank God!). But later in the day, those who stayed around took a short trip at the 7-11 store to grab some free slurpees. I asked why it's free? Well duh! It's July 11, it's 7/11, my sons explained.

I finally dropped off the last kid at 6pm. By then Nadire already fell a sleep and didn't wake up until 10PM. We started talking about the party and she said she enjoyed it very much. Her friends went home happy and she got some nice gifts as well.

Whew! It's finally over, I feel exhausted, and the though of going back to work on monday doesn't seem too comforting either.

The tent is still left standing in the backyard. I asked Nadire if I can take it down and she said "Maybe I can still invite some friends over again.." whoa! here we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment