Friday, July 10, 2009

#14: Soccer dad

Today I was running around like a headless chicken. I was a soccer mom...err dad. Today is Nadire's Birthday party.

Her party started at Atlantis laser tag. A grueling 2 hour of laser gun fight with 10 rowdy twelve year old kids. It's my first time to ever play the game and I must say it kinda enjoying.

After the game, we moved the party to our house where we setup a tent at the backyard.







All of her friends are sleeping over. As I write this blog, my house is a mess, I got cellphones, shoes, socks and bags all over my room. I can still hear them giggling, laughing in the backyard. I'm not sure if they will ever sleep tonight so I guess I am in for a long haul. Tomorrow I have to cook breakfast and am wondering what to serve hungry and sleepless 12 year olds?

What a long day but one thing for sure Nadire is having a lot of fun. So am I...

No comments:

Post a Comment