Tuesday, July 14, 2009

#18: Do you feel lucky?

I love to watch movies. I specially love good scripts or quotes which make them more memorable.

Who can forget Michael Corleone in the Godfather movie, "I'll make him an offer he can't refuse." or Tony Montana in Scarface blasting his way with an RPG "Say hello to my little friend".

What about Forrest Gump saying "My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

Does anyone remember Phoebe Cates in the TV series Lace asking "Which one of you bitches is my mother? ".

And then of course several quotes from Harry Callahan (Clint Eeastwood)

Sudden Impact: "Go ahead make my day"

Magnum Force: " A man's got to know his limitations"

My top of the list is from Dirty Harry Movie:
"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"
here's the actual clip:



What about you, what's your favorite movie quote?

No comments:

Post a Comment