Saturday, August 15, 2009

#50: Thunder Road

This is my 50th post since I started this blog. So far I'm true to my promise to post everyday for the next 365 days.

To celebrate my 50th, I'm featuring my number one all time favorite song "Thunder Road", the opening song from his best album "Born to Run". You can read about how this song evolved here. My favorite part of the lyrics, "Show a little faith, there's magic in the night, You ain't a beauty, but hey you're alright" and on the last line of the song "It's a town full of losers and we're pulling out of here to win".

This is the one song that I painstakingly learn to play on the piano.

I have watched a lot of version of this song but this one's my favorite version. Enjoy this video! while you're at it, here's the full lyrics so you can sing along.


Can't view the video? Click here for the original post

No comments:

Post a Comment