Friday, August 14, 2009

#49: Who killed Trudy?


I've been watching the TV series monk since it's debut in 2002.

For those who didn't know about this show, Monk is a brilliant detective who developed OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) after his wife Trudy was killed by a car bomb. You can read more about this show here.

The final season started this month and each episode will slowly lead to the revelation on who killed Trudy. A fitting finale for Monk to finally solve the most difficult case of his career.

I myself has no idea who the killer is. Is it the captain? Dale the whale? Sharona? Natalie? Randy? or was is Monk himself (thus the nervous breakdown)? All I can do is speculate, as what most of the fans in this forum are discussing.

It''s gonna be a long wait (the last episode will be on Dec. 4) and I would be watching every bit of the action. Watching Monk is a good reason to stay home on friday nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment