Monday, November 23, 2009

#150: Thanksgiving rush

As Thanksgiving approaches in the U.S., One can't help but notice the sudden rush of people going to the groceries. I was in the grocery and took me 20 minutes just to reach the cashier.

Evidently everyone is in a Holiday mood. Frozen turkeys and hams and the usual stuffs are in everyone's cart. Thank God, I had my turkey a week ago safely tucked in my freezer. Big question is if my turkey will ever make it to the dinner table come Thursday.

I wasn't in the mood to look around. The girl behind the counter was all smile and seems to be wanting to engage everyone with small talk. But I feel sick, it's cold and I need to make dinner tonight. I just wanted to pay my $2.00 light bulb and get the hell out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment