Saturday, October 3, 2009

#99: Running on empty

It has been extremely busy week for me. I am in the crossroad of a very important project that I have been working on for almost a year now. I'm not in the liberty of divulging this project until it goes public. Until then I have to keep mum on this for now.

But as I was channel surfing tonight, I caught a glimpse of the movie Forrest Gump. It was that scene when Forrest decided to run, just keep running with no reason at all. Then it played briefly in the background the song "Running on Empty" by Jackson Browne. What I coincidence I thought to myself as I'm feeling the same today. 

This is a bouncy song that lifted my spirit as I decided to listen to the song on its entirety. And as a bonus I even found a version where Jackson Browne played this song with Bruce Springsteen.



Can view the video from facebook? Click here for the original post

No comments:

Post a Comment