Saturday, October 24, 2009

#120: Words of Wisdom

Christopher Cross has probably the most soothing voice. I love to listen to his song when I want to relax, just close my eyes and go into oblivion. When you talk about Cross, you think about Sailing, Think of Laura, Arthur's theme or Swept away.Or his best ever song Words of Wisdom.

I can hear your voice and I have no choice cause the pain is too deep inside
And the hurt of a love that is lost has no cure but the love of another heart
Your friends try and say it will all get better, they say that they know how you feel
But your heart isn't sure 'cause it knows what it heard, all the things that it read in the letter

All the words of wisdom never seem to ease the pain, All the words of wisdom sound the same



Can't view the video on facebook? Click here for the original post

No comments:

Post a Comment