Saturday, December 26, 2009

#181: Way back into love

While lazily slouching on the sofa and channel surfing, I bumped into this romantic comedy movie "Music and Lyrics".


The movie kinda intrigued me (at first) because it starred Hugh Grant as Alex, a washed-up 80's singer trying to write a song for a teen pop sensation. What Hugh Grant a singer? That's not all, he met Sophie (Drew Barrymore) and convince her to write the lyrics. Another what? Drew Barrymore a lyricist?

Surprisingly as the movie goes on, I found myself enjoying it (and yes Hugh Grant can actually sing) And not to mention the song they finally composed made me cry...ok am exaggerating. But listen and watch the song and tell me you won't love it.

I've been living with a shadow overhead, I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I've been lonely for so long, Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on

 All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love

I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine, I've been searching but I just don't see the signs. I know that it's out there, There's got to be something for my soul somewhere






Can't view the video on facebook? Click here for the original

No comments:

Post a Comment