Sunday, December 13, 2009

#169: Office party

I missed posting yesterday. This is the second time I did it. And for the second time, I had a good excuse.

Me and my kids attended our office Christmas Party at the Casa Guadalajara, a very festive Mexican watering hole off San Diego's famous landmark Old Town. This year, the company went all out with great food, overflowing beer and margarita and to top it all, an all night strolling Mariachi (Mexican Musicians) serenading every table.

All in all it was a great night, a fitting year-end for another great year for the company. Although I had too much to drink, I know we're safe going home as Deirdre was my designated driver as Josh brought his car.



By the time we were home, I had a terrible headache and in no mood of writing anything.So there's my alibi.

No comments:

Post a Comment