Wednesday, December 9, 2009

#165: All I want for Christmas

My kids have been asking me what I want for Christmas. I always wanted an Aston Martin, I said. Seriously they asked. All I want is for you guys to be happy, I said. Ok it's lame because that's a given.

Alright let me be more practical. Here's my list. I hope Santa is listening. I know I have been good (most of the time) so I'm sure I'm on his nice list.

5.  Digital CamCorder - I had one couple of years ago and it uses the 8mm tapes. Maybe if I have this, I can finally shoot my comedy series I have been developing for a while. Ok I have not written the script but I probably have 10 episodes ideas so far.

4. Android Phone - my iPhone is getting more annoying each day. I hate being constrained with stupid apps. With the Droid maybe I can get into apps programming.

3. Kindle - an electronic book reader. Although I still prefer reading the traditional paper-based books. I want to know what's the big fuss about this gizmo. Maybe I can now catch up with my reading.

2. A MAC -  tired of widows. Need I say more?

1. Finally my top wish for this Christmas is.... Bunch of shirts and/or pants - what I have are too big for me now since I became serious about my weight. Maybe some linux shirts.

 My kids breathed a sigh of relief. Oh a shirt! that's affordable! Well what can I say, I'm cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment