Friday, July 30, 2010

236: Women know what men want

Got a chance to watch the Padre's game tonight but instead gave away all my tickets. I'm not a baseball fan but it would have been nice to go out on a friday night, a fitting end of a crazy week.

But it was just one of those days when you just want to go home and lay on the couch. After all, I got to catch up on my DVR viewing. I have not finished watching the Tour De France (even though it was over a week ago and am still in the Pyrenees), 10 episodes of Sienfeld, Curly, Larry and Moe, King of Queens, Big Bang and yes Gilmore Girls.

Of course, I caught a glimpse of my mom on Facebook and a blow by blow stories from my sister on her trip back home.  No thanks to the government (for shifting to the so called e-passport which ironically takes ages to process), I would have been suffering (happily) with the humid weather back home.

Instead I'm laughing silently with Jerry saying"Women know what men want and men know what men want...We want want women. How do we get them? We don't have any idea. Men gets frustrated when they see women reading articles like Where to Meet Men. We are here...we are everywhere".

No comments:

Post a Comment