Sunday, June 27, 2010

229: 1 and 44

I woke up today (with a slight headache) not realizing a year ago I started Aemes World Blog.  I also brazenly promised that my blog will be updated daily. Obviously I fell short of that promise. I only wrote 229 out of possible 365 posts.

I wasn't feeling bad about it, after all it was worth the try. There where great posts and there were not so bad posts and there were posts that didn't make any sense at all.

All in all it was a great exercise. A great way to unwind after a day's work. And more important a great way to share an idea or two.

Of course, today June 27 I know that I am another year older (not necessary wiser but 35 pounds lighter). I also found out that I still have friends and family who still know I exist (my droid Facebook wall post notification hasn't stop since yesterday- thanks everyone).

Today is just another day for some but It's was today 44 years ago that I was put in this world to either make your life better or miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment