Saturday, June 27, 2009

#1: It's June 27, 2009

Today is my birthday and to celebrate my existence, I am starting my blog - Aemes World.

This blog will be updated every day from this day for the next 365 days or until my next birthday. I think this will be a piece of cake considering am wired to the teeth to connect online through my home broadband, my phone and a of course super T1 line in my office. I even have a free wifi access through a local coffee shop and not to mention a careless neighbor hooking a wireless access point using default setup leaving the device open to the public.

Also, today, I got greetings from friends and family through my facebook - thanks everyone. And of course gifts from my kids Joshua, Deirdre and Nadire - a keychain, a Led Zepellin shirt and this heartwarming poem written by nadire on father's day:

When I was young I never realized the love in my daddy's heart. My juvenile mind was not informed until the second I was born.

I remember the faint sparkle in his eyes. Seeing that I rapidly interpreted that he would always care. Then on this father's day I date back to that day and saw how he's watched me through all these years. Nothing will change my love for him. Now the light is dim but all I can say is that his love makes it all right.
Today is my day but this day I owe it to my mom and papa (bless his soul). I love you both...

1 comment: