Wednesday, April 7, 2010

211: Different but not difficult

I've been neglectful in writing my blog since I moved to a new job. It was a very different transition but actually not difficult.

Different in such a way that the system we are using are all windows based (hey don't get me wrong I still dig open source). Different because it's more of a corporate setting. Different, well new office, new boss, new colleagues, new responsibilities. Not difficult because I've know technology all my life. Window, Linux, Mac maybe different in term on how the innards are built, but the concept is all the same. Not difficult because I can adopt to different situation pretty quickly. Not difficult because I don't have to impress anyone but just do my job. Not difficult because I don't have to play politics, I just play technology around our data center (which by the way is 30 times on what I used to handle).

Yes it is different but not difficult...if you know what your doing of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment