Monday, January 11, 2010

#192: Nanette

We used to call her Jamie Rivera (Notice the uncanny resemblance?).

She used to cut our hair. But never wet your hair before hand because she won't do it.  She would keep a banana on her bath robe (dipig is her favorite). She likes chicken heart, though I would ate it sometimes because it's connected to the liver.

She would scream watching Pops and Martin  and can't stand Sharon Cuneta (maarte daw).

She left the Philippines just I had my first born. She's married to Mike (haven't met him in person but I heard he's a loving husband). She's enjoying being a mom to Aisha. And of course bugs me all the way from Canada for her computer problems.

Last time I saw her was in 1997, that's an eternity. But thanks to the Internet, we keep in touch. We had a two hour conversation over the holidays catching up on things.

Lastly, she loves this Joey Albert Song. To you my "still young" sis, Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment